Duties & Responsibilities
- The Department of Administration is responsible to the City Council for the efficient delivery of city services.
- The City Manager serves as Chief Administrative Officer and has day-to-day responsibility for the operation of all city activities.
- The City Secretary is responsible for the City Council and for maintaining ordinances, resolutions, meeting minutes, and legally-required publications.
- Communications is responsible for external and internal outreach, media relations, and marketing.
- Human Resources is responsible for guiding and managing the overall provision of human resource services, policies, and programs for the city.
- Information Technology is responsible for supporting and facilitating access to city information for its employees and the public and to help the city conduct its business in an efficient manner.
The Administration Department works to keep our city a livable urban community of families enjoying the small town virtues of neighborliness, safety, and community pride with a well-managed responsive government.