House Watch

Special Watch Services

The Police Department will place your house on a special watch for a maximum of 30 days while you are away. You must be gone for a minimum of 72 hours, and the house must be unoccupied while you are gone. If you are gone for more than 30 days, you must call in or submit a new form to renew the watch.

Registration Options

To place your house on watch you can:

  • Complete our online House Watch Form
  • Come by the police station and fill out a House Watch Card.
  • Call the House Watch Line at 713.668.4441 x5317 and follow the instructions.
  • Fill out the House Watch Form and mail it to us or bring it by the Police Department.