The City of West University Place Police Department enforces parking regulations set by the state to enhance safety and quality of life in West U. To report a possible parking violation or any general enforcement complaints, please call the West University Place Police Department by dialing (713) 668-0330 or submit a ClickWestU request.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ClickWestU requests are not monitored on a 24/7 basis and are addressed during business hours. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
TEMPORARY NO PARKING SIGN
Temporary No Parking Signs are available on request. The request will be reviewed based on the below guidelines to determine if the TEMPORARY signs are warranted.
- The temporary no parking signs are utilized around construction sites ONLY.
- Signs can ONLY be placed at the residence that is located directly on the opposite side of the street from the construction site.
- No parking signs affect all vehicles (including resident vehicles, and will enforced equally and fairly).
- Construction sites are deemed as new NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION.
- Evaluating officer may consider alternatives to the no parking signs to consider any potential traffic hazard situations.
To request temporary no parking signs please fill out the Temporary No Parking Form. The request form is also available in the lobby of the police station.