Community Building and Senior Center
All rentals for this building are handled through Senior Services.
Rental Information & Tips
- You must be a West U resident to rent any room. If you are a non-resident, you must be accompanied by a West U resident the day you book your rental.
- You must give a 14-day notice before your rental.
- When booking your rental, there will be a 2-hour minimum policy
- You will have to pay for the rental the day you book it. Accepted payment forms are currently Mastercard, Visa, Discover, cash or check.
- There will be a $200 deposit due upon booking, payment accepted in credit card format only. The deposit is fully refundable, provided there are no additional fees or charges incurred during the course of your rental.
- If you are having food or drink, there will be a $45 administrative fee.
- Your rental time must include set up and take down times.