Community Connection

Create a Group
  1. Activity
  2. Group List
I want to monitor my water usage. I understand that I can do that through costumerconnect but I cannot find the link? HELP
Posted by Claire Goosey on Jul 09, 2016 at 9:35 PM
Can someone give me a number for a lawn mower for minor yard work. Thanks,
Posted by Unity on Nov 11, 2015 at 8:31 PM


Show per page
  1. City of West University Place

Contact Us

  1. 3800 University Boulevard
    West University Place, TX 77005
    Phone: 713.668.4441
    Emergency: 911

    Hours of Operation:
    7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow