May 1, 2021
West University Place, TX 77005
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Election Day to elect a Mayor and
four members of Council is Saturday, May 1, 2021 from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Polling locations nearest West U
- West U City Hall, 3800 University Boulevard. Face
coverings are not required, but are strongly encouraged.
- Southside Place Park Clubhouse, 3743 Garnet Street
- Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church - Warren Family
Residents can vote at any
polling location in Harris County. For a complete listing of polling
locations, visit: https://www.harrisvotes.com/WaitTimes?lang=en-US
To view the sample ballot, click Sample Ballot.
Identification Requirements: If you possess one of the following forms of acceptable
Photo IDs, you must present it when voting before you can vote:
• DPS issued Texas Driver’s License
• DPS issued Texas Personal ID Card
• DPS issued Texas Election
• DPS issued Texas Handgun License
• US Military ID Card
• U.S. Passport
• US Citizenship Certificate.
* With the exception of the U.S.
citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or, for voters aged
18-69, have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter
qualification at the polling place. A person 70 years of age or older may use a
form of identification listed above that has expired if the identification is
If you submitted an application for
a ballot by mail, you can track the status of your application here: Track Status of Application
To track the unofficial results on election night, visit:
Contact City Secretary Thelma
Gilliam at 713.662.5813 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or
need additional information.