The Community C.A.R.E.S. (Connect, Attention, Respect, Engage, and Service) program is a tremendous opportunity for West University Place first responders, of our police and fire departments, as well as our residents, to form a united partnership to create a safe and strong community. This program encourages residents to become active in emergency preparedness, and in the fight against crime and community disasters.
Community C.A.R.E.S. is designed to:
- Increase public safety awareness
- Keep participants informed of issues and events related to public safety
- Provide educational programs, resources, and tips to participants that will enhance the safety and quality of life for the community
- Increase effective communication between first responders and the participants
- Build community pride and unity by encouraging neighbors to get to know each other
- Identifying and addressing public concerns to build a safe and confident community
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the Community Cares Program here!