West U Halloween Dash and Kids Fun Run
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
6104 Auden, West University Place, TX
Michele Nezi Marvin
- 5K Run
- Early Registration $25 until September 30, 2017
- $27 From October 1, 2017 - October 24, 2017
- $30 at Registration or on race day
- Kids Fun Run
- Early Registration $20 until September 30, 2017
- $22 From October 1, 2017 - October 24, 2017
- $25 at Registration or on race day
- Online Registration Closes on October 24, 2017
- All proceeds benefit the West University Place Parks and Recreation Department
2017 Race Day Schedule:
- 6:45am: Registration Opens
- 7:45am: Race Day Registration Ends
- 7:45am: Packet Pickup Ends
- 8:00am: 5K Start
- 8:45am: 1 Mile Kids' Fun Run Starts
- 9:15am: Costume Contest
- 9:45am: Awards Ceremony
Packet Pickup Information:
- To be announced
We are a USATF certified course. The course is flat and fast, taking place on the tree-lined streets of West U with only 6 turns.
The Overall and Master Male and Female will receive awards and top three male and female finishers in the following age groups will receive awards (10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+).
Refund and Transfer Policy:
There are no refunds or transfers.
Bikes, scooters, etc:
No bikes, scooters, rollerblades or skateboards permitted in either event. Stroller are permitted in the 1 mile fun run, but no the 5K.
Parking in West U is extremely limited. If you can, please plan to walk or ride your bike to the race. If you do drive, please follow volunteer instructions as to where to park and make sure to park legally without blocking driveways.
The 5k race will be chip timed using the ChronoTrack Electronic timing system.
There will be a costume contest at 9:15am. Awards will be given for costumes in the following categories (best female, best male, best couple, and best child).
Your Sporting Image will be taking race photographs. Photos may be viewed at www.yoursportingimage.com following the race.